I am in the London airport right now paying 1 pound for 10 minutes of internet access - a cheap price to kill the 3 hours that I now have for my new flight to CARIO!! I got off the flight from New York with 30ish minutes to get to a gate across the entire terminal and made it through security and got there in time, just to find out that Delta did not reserve a seat for me. I am not country-hopping, having a jolly time striking up conversations with folks from Finland, South America, India, Japan, and a slew of European countries as I wait to now fly through Cario to reach Nairobi at 4:30 AM. The joys of travelling...
If I had more time, I would expound upon the differences and similarities I've began to notice in peoples from all over the world. This truly is an inter-cultural experience, so while I wish my travels went as planned, flying all over the world certainly has its perks. Hopefully more when I actually land in Kenya...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey! You're going to Cairo! I'll be there on Tuesday! Crazy, eh?
Post a Comment